Sunday, November 25, 2018

A Christmas Countdown for Teens

Teens can be prickly.  Even around the holiday season.
So my goal is to get a big dose of fun and family love every day leading up to the holiday season.  
And I use our Christmas Countdown.

Here is this year's countdown filled with quick and fun activities teens love!
Some of the them are a little silly but honestly, I think teens are still willing (and actually want) to be kids if it is just for a couple of minutes!  I have found that the items on this countdown create just the perfect amount of family fun around the holidays!  Not too much for the teens and not too little for you!



Click on the links below for the instructions and printables for each activity that has one.
Some of the activities are self explanatory and some are gift exchanges where I just grab inexpensive things like pens and well, this year, voodoo dolls!


Write out a Christmas list
Find 10 candy canes hidden around the house
Plan out homemade family Christmas gifts and go shopping for supplies
Deliver Christmas cards to friends
Christmas movie marathon
Scavenger hunt for new pajamas

You can certainly change up the list by adding outings or charitable activities, but this is what seems fitting for our family this year!  I would love to hear about some of your great activities so I can include them in my list for next year!


Here's hoping you enjoy the holidays together with your teens!





Never miss a post! 

 Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. great ideas, teens do not want to always have fun at Christmas as they think they are too old but the truth is they do want to have fun and they are simply big kids at heart
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete