Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Venus conjunct Pluto ... I Got a Cast on My Hand. What Part of Your Life Will Be Transformed?



Yesterday I ended up in a cast on my right arm.  A torn ligament from snow boarding over New Year's.  This puts a whole new spin on my plans for the next six weeks.

You see, I am a huge believer in astrology.  Not the crap you read in your daily horoscope but in actually looking at the relationships of the planets and what they mean to me.  I use the information to set goals and focus and to help explain some unfortunate or irritating circumstances.

Today Venus is conjunct Pluto in Capricorn.  Venus is the planet or attraction and Pluto is the planet of transformation.  Capricorn is the sign of logic and authority and discipline.  When planets are conjunct they bring intense energy.

So this combination says to me that there are some big changes coming and they will be brought forth with little wiggle room.

Capricorn happens to be my 5th House of Creativity.  This is where your hobbies and passions live.  So I would expect to see some big changes in what brings me passion and how I express my creativity.

Hence the cast.  It will change my ability to decorate cakes (which happens to be my job as well as my passion),  my use of the computer, my constant cleaning and organizing, dance.  All sorts of things that I thought were my passion are being reset.  I need to dig deep and figure out what I am passionate enough about to work hard at because the cast is very limiting.  I will be forced to slow down and perhaps read more or take long walks.

I have only been in the cast for a day but I have already looked closely at the cake decorating aspect of my life.  I have realized that the cleanup and the baking part of my job don't carry enough love for me to jump through hoops so I have brought on someone to  help.  But the decorating part is really my passion and I have decided to figure out how to complete 5 display cakes this month for a bridal show because I will enjoy the work even if it is hard and takes me 10 times longer than normal.

I can' wait to see what else transforms for me about what I truly love!

YOUR TURN
Figure out where your big changes are coming based on what house the planets are in.  Then embrace the transformation and attraction that is happening there.


Aries (born 3/21 - 4/20)  The focus is on career.
Taurus (born 4/21 - 5/21) The focus is on journey and broadening your horizons ... teachers, mentors, travel.
Gemini (born 5/22 - 6/21)  The focus is on your personal vulnerability... shared things, emotional intimacy, sexual relations.
Cancer (born 6/22 - 7/22) The focus is on partnerships.
Leo (born 7/23 - 8/21)  The focus is on well being ... work, home, health.
Virgo (born 8/22 - 9/23)  The focus is on your passion .. your true loves, your creativity, your hobbies.
Libra (born 9/24 - 10/23)   The focus is on your roots and family.
Scorpio (born 10/24 - 11/22)   The focus is on exchanging information ... communicating, sharing, learning.
Sagittarius (born 11/23 - 12/22)  The focus is on your own resources .. your self worth, your possessions, your security.
Capricorn (born 12/23 - 1/20) The focus is on your self.
Aquarius (born 1/21 - 2/19) The focus is on your soul growth.
Pisces (born 2/20 - 3/20)  The focus is your inner purpose .. wishes, dreams.



5 comments:

  1. First off, I'm SO sorry about your arm. I hope you heal quickly and completely! (and now I am extra sure that skiing is not for me)

    I also admire your attitude! The fact that you've assessed the situation and decide not to give up but to forge on with what you love despite the fact that it will be slow going is fabulous. I'm not sure I'd be in such good spirits if I were in your shoes. You rock! Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're approaching this wonderfully, as an adventure of sorts. I hope it all works out perfectly for you. I hope you are able to do all the things you need to do and most of the things you want to do. (If you can do all the things you want to do, it doesn't allow as much room for growth and change, so I'm wishing that, too.) I hope you feel better soon and heal quickly.

    Best wishes with all you're doing. Funny thing about your list of who's got what going on at the end. I'm Capricorn, which says the focus is on my self. That's what my therapist wants me to focus on, too. Cool.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your arm! Im excited about my horoscopes predictions. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok...sorry that this has happened to you! I'm glad that you are using this unfortunate incident to help you discover some of your passions though! My horoscopes predict communication is important, and at this point...I believe that. Stopping in from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! For the sympathy and encouragement!!!!

    ReplyDelete