Monday, December 10, 2018

"A Year of You" ... 52 Weeks of Transformation

Make 2019 your best year ever by dedicating an entire year to YOU! 


If you are ready to start living a life filled with less stress and more joy then this workbook is for you!

"A Year of You" provides you with simple exercises and activities each week that will help you to begin transforming your life.  
The practices that I share those that I have collected and personally worked with over the years.  They changed my life and they will change yours.

The format of the workbook is fun, the time commitment is minimal, and the results are magical!






(Click on the sample pages below for a preview!)

      




Never miss a post! 

 Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. This is great! Did you use an app or program to create the template for the pages? I love it! Marta

    ReplyDelete