Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Favorite Quotes About Working with the Universe

I have a book that I read every morning.
I made it myself.
It is full quotes I have collected over the years that really speak to me.



Here are a few of my favorites from my chapter on working with the Universe.


“I yet lack the discernment to distinguish the whole lesson of today,
but it is not lost, it will come to me.”



"The universe places the perfect set of circumstances in front of you in order for
you to create a better version of yourself."


“There are thousands of paths that lead to happiness, don’t just accept one.”


"Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens."


"Within every obstacle is an opportunity to improve our position."


“TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF SURRENDER.”


“WHEN YOU LET GO YOU CREATE SPACE FOR BETTER THINGS TO ENTER YOUR LIFE.”


Never miss a post! 

 Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment