Saturday, March 15, 2014

Working Through Life's Lessons

When something aggravates me, I remind myself  to learn from it and not to try to control it!

THIS IS A LESSON!
Every discomfort in life is a lesson you must learn.
Express gratitude for seeing the lesson and ask for guidance to learn from it.

WHAT AM I BEING LED TO RESOLVE?
What chakra is it affecting?  
Do I have physical symptoms?
Am I craving positive energy or protecting myself from loosing it?
What are the limiting beliefs I am holding on to?
Where do they come from?
Work to release and replace them.  Journal, herbs, tarot, crystals, astrology.

WHAT MY SOUL WANTS
Express my intention.
Do not try to control the path.  Trust the Universe to guide me to where I need to be.
Do not look to others to change or validate.  Communicate only to learn.