Saturday, March 15, 2014

Imbalanced Chakras ... Craving or Protecting Positive Energy


I pay a lot of attention to my chakras and to trying to maintain balance.  So I love to find new clues to helping me identify imbalances and to resolve them.

I recently looked at my chakras as the generators of positive energy.

If I am generating positive energy from inside myself and sharing it freely with others, my chakras are balanced.  
If I am craving positive energy then my chakras are wide open trying to suck that energy in from people and experiences outside of myself.  I feel that people who are holding on to negative experiences where they were deprived of positive energy have this imbalance.
If I am trying to keep what little positive energy I have then my chakras are closed tight to keep any of my energy from being taken by outside influences.  I feel that people who are holding on to negative experiences where they were harmed by sharing their positive energy have this imbalance.

I have looked at the behaviors that come from these imbalances for each chakra.

OVERACTIVEBALANCEDBLOCKED
Craving positive energy from outsideGenerating positive energy from insideClosed to sharing positive energy
ROOT
I need more things. I am ready to fight.What I have is just enough. I can try and do.I deprive myself. I am ready to run away
SACRAL
Look at me!!!!I am true to myself and selfless.Don't look at me.
SOLAR PLEXUS
Tell me how great I am.I am humble and have strong self worth.I am worthless
HEART
Please do it my way!.I am compassionate and detached.My way is best.
THROAT
Listen to me.I am honest.I have nothing to say.
BROW
I don't need to see reality.I am insightful and trusting of the Universe.I control my path.