Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Getting Rid of Your Baggage to Be a Lighter Being .... Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller


I am always looking for new insights into my self to help me get rid of some of the baggage I am carrying and be a lighter being.

One of the very best insights I have ever had was understanding the astrological ideas of the North and South Nodes of the Moon.  When you were born, the Modes of the Moon were in certain signs opposite each other.  

In a nutshell, the South Node tells you about the baggage you are carrying and where you need to learn and heal and the North Node tells you about where you can go and make the very best use of the gifts you have hidden inside.   Sounds like something everyone should know, right?

I have been using the information about my Nodes for a long time but I recently found an amazing book. Astrology for the Soul by Jan Spiller,  that provides some really substantial insights into the Nodes and has given me some amazing new insights that I hope will carry me farther along my path to being brighter.  Even if you know nothing about astrology, you can easily find your Nodes and read all about yourself!  I highly recommend checking out this book today!