Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Great Fighter of Lice, Germs and Bad Energy... On Guard Essential Oil

I love when i find something I didn't even know I was looking for and it turns out to be the cure for all that ails me!

I took a series of chakra balancing classes a few months ago .  I love my chakras so I am always excited for something new.  I loved the instructor but well, the content was a lot of stuff I knew and the meditations were so relaxing that I always found myself alone on the phone line snoring 45 minutes after the call ended and then there was Hurricane Sandy and I had seriously sketchy phone service.  But I found the class utterly priceless.  Because of some little bottles of oil.

Part of the class was using essential oils to help balance our chakras.  One week I was an issue with my solar plexus chairs and I used the oil each day and I really was amazed by how much it helped me to release.  I checked out the website and ended up ordering an oil for creativity, one for focus for my daughter, one for serenity and one called On Guard.

I bought the On Guard because I was finding that I felt covered with other people's bad energy.  My friends, my family, total strangers emotions and negativity were just sticking to me.  Using the On Guard made me feel so much better! 

Then one day I started to feel sick and I remembered that the On Guard could be used for colds and I dabbed some on.  And I felt better and never got any sicker.  (It could also be my water trick. But every little bit counts, right?).

Then came the great lice outbreak of 2013.  I was out of that great lice prevention shampoo and every online tip I could find required something I didn't have and my braiding skills were less than sufficient with my cast.   So I covered my daughters' heads with on guard.

Over the next few weeks almost every child in my one daughter's class was out with lice or the flu or a stomach bug.  Dancing school was at half mast.  My block was covered with extra cars while parents stayed home with their sick selves and kids.  And my girls have not missed a day! 

And I will admit that last year my kids were on what felt like a 3 month long sick day.  So something this year is working and I have to imagine the On Guard has a little something to do with it.

YOUR TURN
See if there is an essential oil that can help you out this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment