Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Solar Eclipse in Taurus ... A New Way of Finding Peace and Quiet


Tomorrow brings us a Solar Eclipse in Taurus.

Solar Eclipse's bring about dramatic new beginnings.  Think New Moon on steroids.

And Taurus means grounding, security, making things real, slowing down to enjoy life's pleasures, relaxing.  I always think of Taurus as stopping right where I am to observe and breath, where I find peace and calm.  It is a stop and smell the roses sort of thing.

So we should expect some dramatic new beginnings in how we make the world stop spinning so we can enjoy life.

To understand where in your life the impact will be, you need to know what house Taurus is for you...
Aries (born 3/21 - 4/20) The focus is self worth and security. (2nd)
Taurus (born 4/21 - 5/21) The focus is self. (1st)
Gemini (born 5/22 - 6/21)  The focus is your soul.  Things that you keep hidden inside and transformation of your soul. (12th)
Cancer (born 6/22 - 7/22)  The focus is your goals, hopes and wishes. (11th)
Leo (born 7/23 - 8/21)   The focus is your career or role in society. (10th)
Virgo (born 8/22 - 9/23) The focus is on broadening your horizons. (9th)
Libra (born 9/24 - 10/23)  The focus is on intense experiences.  Crisis, transformations, sex. (8th)
Scorpio (born 10/24 - 11/22)   The focus is partnerships.  (7th)
Sagittarius (born 11/23 - 12/22) The focus is well being.  This includes work and health. (6th)
Capricorn (born 12/23 - 1/20) The focus is your passions and creativity. (5th)
Aquarius (born 1/21 - 2/19)  The focus is your roots.  This includes your childhood and your home. (4th)
Pisces (born 2/20 - 3/20)   The focus is the exchange of information.  This includes communications and learning.  (3rd)
For more on information on the houses, Ruby Slipper Astrology has a simple overview.

I am a Virgo so Taurus would be my 9th house.  Broadening my horizons.  My focus for this full moon with be on changing my view of what brings me enjoyment in life.  There are other things out there for me to explore that will bring me the peace and calm I am looking for.

As with each New Moon, I am going to set some intentions in that area. What is it that I want?  I am going to write it down and let the universe take me there.  I might even write down 100, as I have heard you should do at a Solar Eclipse!

YOUR TURN
Figure out what the Solar Eclipse means to your life.  Then set some intentions in that area.  If you want, ask for 100 things!



No comments:

Post a Comment