Wednesday, September 12, 2018

12 Week Fall "Giving" Challenge


In the fall I focus on gratitude and sharing my gifts.
This year, I am offering you the opportunity to give along with me by joining my 12 Week Fall "Giving" Challenge!



Some challenges will involve cleaning out your stuff and donating it.
Other challenges will involve sharing your gifts with others.  
None of the challenges will require you to spend any money!
It is all about giving what you already have.

Each email will include a short gratitude exercise.

The first email will arrive on September 22 and we will finish up on December 15.


Each email arriving on Saturday morning will be a quick suggestion of what to do that week.


Looking forward to embracing this season of giving with you!




1 comment:

  1. I've never visited your blog before, but I found you on Wonderful Wednesdays today. I signed up to join your challenge. I am currently doing a National Sewing Month challenge that I made for myself. Want to join me?
    https://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-is-national-sewing-month-its.html

    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage
    Doing what I can with what I've got
    where I am on a shoestring budget

    ReplyDelete