Friday, December 27, 2013

An Astrology Primer



I love astrology.  I have been studying it for years.  I have collected lots of facts and site links and books.  I have created notes and charts and spreadsheets.  It is time to put it all in one place.  And I am happy to share with you.

WHO ARE YOU?
The first thing you need to do is get a natal chart for yourself.  You need to have your birth information handy and then you will have a lovely picture of your assets and challenges, your strengths and weaknesses.

The Natal Astrological Chart... Your Self Portrait

WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO?
Once you know what you look like, you can use that information to decide what you want to enhance and what you want to change.

Staying on Track ... Creating a Map for Your Life

TIMING IS EVERYTHING
Knowing how of the energy of the planets affects you during different periods of your life can help you plan the best times to move ahead with projects and plans and the best times to hunker down and weather the storm.

Astrological Aspects ... The Timing of Energy

THE YEAR AHEAD
I love to create a picture of what the year ahead will look like,  It helps me to focus my energy around work or home or my personal growth.  A post is in the works!

WHAT DOES LIFE HOLD?
I have just started playing around with making an overview chart for my life.  I can't wait to see what unfolds!  A post is in the works!

USING THE MOON
The moon controls our emotions and working with the cycles of the moon is very supportive to your emotional body.  The phases of the moon also signal times of big changes.  A post is in the works.

Keep in mind that I am not an astrologer!  I have studied for years and I have put my own spin on things.  My information is not meant to be the definitive answer but a look into how I use this wonderful tool.

For more information on astrology, I love these sites ...
Ruby Slipper
Future Minders
Cafe Astrology
Astrology Zone



No comments:

Post a Comment