Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow Day ... Cocoa and Crafts and Christmas, Oh My!



Today is a snow day.

I rescheduled my work day and set up a day of relaxation and fun with the kids.

After breakfast we threw a batch of Snowflake Cocoa in the crockpot. 


We made cards to mail to our cousins in Italy.  Just some note cards and a few foam shapes hiding around in the  bottom of the sticker basket!


Then we packed up our Christmas presents to be mailed away.  Lots of pretty pottery made by a very talented friend.


We baked oatmeal cookies.  Without the raisins.


And made presents for our dance teachers.  Socks, foot scrub and ballerina cards.




And the kids had maple snow for dessert.


And I had my first snowball fight ever!

Now it is time for warm pajamas, a viewing of Home Alone and a few of those leftover oatmeal cookies!






2 comments:

  1. Awesome! On our snow day I just wanted to curl up and read. But my kids were like, "Play with us!" Blargh. That maple snow looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete